FA: Miata Parts - Soon to add more

I have finally started to part out my '96M edition, along with a few of the left over parts from the red 1991 that I do not need. I only have 4 miata-related items up right now, but that number will grow today and over the next several weeks. Right now my listings include:

1991 miata owner's manual with case. 1994 bare intake manifold. New, never installed Goodridge stainless clutch line for 1995-1997 miatas. Interior panels, the ones that have to be cut for rollbar installation. These have not been altered and are in very good condition. They are tan and are from a 1996 "M" edition. They were in the car for 4 years before being removed for the rollbar and I never got around to trimming them, so they have spent the last 5 years sitting out of the sunlight.

I will be listing some higher-end items in the near future, including a set of near-mint 2000 OEM 15 inch alloys with a nearly-new set of Yokohama 195/50/15 ES-100's mounted. I will update once a week or less as I put up new items since I had a number of people from this newsgroup express interest in some of the parts. Anyone in the central Texas area is welcome to pick up the parts to save on shipping costs.

You may go here if you wish to view the auctions

Thanks!

Pat red '91

Reply to
pws