FS: 94 MIATA "M" $3,000 VA

Could I interest anyone in a miata for $3,000? The car is too small and I am ready to sell. I will try here first and if no go, I will place it on ebay next week The car runs fine, I drive it daily. I bought it to quit putting miles on my BMW 5 series. I drove it 600 miles in the last 2 days and the mileage I got was 34+ mpg, mostly highway, little city traffic.

It has normal wear, needs a passenger airbag. It also has a chrome looks like roll bar and a new top as of last month. Mileage is 131k

I will consider a small commuter car that has more room than this (like a pretege ) for trade.

804-641-6286
Reply to
sugar