Hard Boot Cover

Anyone have experience with the rear deck hard boot. I've got a white '01 that I'd like to get a rear deck boot. Crazy Red has 'em for $289.

thanks Chaka

Chaka

I own a speedster hard boot.. fits great easy to mount. the color difference between body and boot (BRG). It just suck when it start to rain. you need to loosen the 3 parts from eachother en pray that the thrunk is empty. it fits nowhere in a closed miata.

TM

"Chaka" schreef in bericht news:S%i_a.156634$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.austin.rr.com...

Reply to
dingo