Nice central Texas miata for $3800.00

No affiliation, just noticed this. Looks like a lot of car for the asking price, it even has an extra set of Rota wheels.

Pat

Reply to
pws

This does look like a deal. Wish I was looking for a Miata; but, I'm happy with turbocharged 1990. :)

Reply to
Brian

Gez, didn't the owner ever drive that poor Miata?

Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

It is rather low mileage, but not too low, and the A/C has been re-done.

Very tempting, it is already getting hot in the afternoons. Power or A/C?

Pat

Reply to
pws