Over Inflation Tires Winter Storage

In the 32-40 degree range, I much appreciate the Miata's windshield and dash heater vents after getting off my motorcycle. The only heater it has works by cupping your hands around the cylinder fins.

miker

Reply to
miker

Boy, the polar bears out there are no fun at all! Ours even sat still for their photo to be taken so we could put it on a sticker for the event.

Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

Wow those are great shots! I love the one at the bottom - that bear looks like he's trying to decide if the sub is dinner or not.

Iva & Belle.) '90B Classic Red.) #3 winkin' Miata

Reply to
Iva

"Iva" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net:

Bear, "If we can just get this can open, I'll bet the insides are DELICIOUS!"

Reply to
XS11E

They thought the shots were so good that they started a sequel to Snakes on a Plane". This time it is "Bears on a Sub", again with Samuel L. Jackson and sure to be another high-quality movie.

"Bears on a Sub continues the nail-biting, bladder-voiding suspense of Snakes on a Plane, only this time, a pack of rampaging polar bears tear shit up on the USS Honolulu nuclear submarine! Samuel L Jackson returns as FBI Agent Nelville Flynn, who is transporting a diabolical eco-terrorist prisoner aboard a nuclear sub to Greenland for a completely legal secret trial. Unfortunately the madman has coated the hull of the sub with polar bear pheromones, and when the sub comes up for air, three rutting polar bears attack! Now, these super-predators are loose onboard the Honolulu, stalking the crew and eating their faces and groins. Masters of camoflauge, the bears pick off their prey one by one and it is very scary because think about it, man - what would be worse than getting trapped inside a submarine with polar bears?"

Due out in the summer of 2007, don't miss it.

Pat

Reply to
pws

Biggest can of sardines in the world....Where is that can opener again? :-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

"Iva" wrote

Usually I start ignoring newsgroup discussions that go beyong 10 or 12 replies, but this one got rather interesting. Lanny contributing to the St Louis crime spree....Bruce visiting the Seattle polar bears.....nuclear subs vs polar bears... the hellhole that is Dallas.

Ken [Near D.C. .... with a nice little Miata run along the Potomac, up Spout Run and back]

Reply to
Ken Lyons

Pat Sure go ahead and show the pic's. I'm sure they have seen "old fat guys" before. :-) The lic. plate shouldn't offend any one, it's just a plain ol'e Washington "DP" plate.

Hay, maybe we could have a. "My Driver is Uglier than Your Driver" , Miata contest ????? :-) I might win sonething. ???

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

WOW Pat, what super pictures !!!!! I love those big bears and would loved to have been there to see that

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

This one was rather interesting, and pretty much friendly except a bit between me and Frank B., and things just wouldn't be normal if we agreed on anything but miatas being cool cars. ;-) He is a Conservative, I am a Libertarian wanna-be, so we are not likely to agree on very much.

I received no answers from Lanny at all, which makes me all the more suspicious of St. Louis taking top honors for most dangerous city again.

What does Lanny do when he is not either posting to r.a.m.m. or banding hummingbird's feet. :-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

I was just leaving the plate out for security. Here you are at the races.

Nah, I got ya beat. At least I did until I had these really cool tattoos put on a while back.

Cool Ice Guy Pat

Reply to
pws

Nice high-speed run, Ken, but very short. Try River Road right above the Old Angler's Inn for much tighter twisties, especially downhill -- but watch out for leaves! 8;)

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

I have voted straight Libertarian since I voted for Reagan in 1980.

Reply to
Frank Berger

Wow! Same here since Bush Sr. in 1988, my first election year at age 18. Doesn't it suck to see our candidates go down in flames every four years? Still, I can't punch the lemming ticket of either of the two major parties when they are both so wrong on so many counts, and have been for my entire life and long before that.

I have paid attention to five elections so far and have been disgusted by both of the candidates that had any chance to win every single time except for the first one, and I blame that on youth.

If all we are disagreeing on is Dallas, then we are doing pretty good. ;-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

I didn't think there was such a thing as a "straight Libertarian"...

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

I don't care what you think about Dallas. I think your characterization of the good people of Cleburne is insulting and outrageous. Or did you just botch a joke like Kerry has the audacity to claim. Kerry's comments have angered me to the point that I'm considering voting Republican. If there were a contested race around here, I would.

You do know that Ron Paul, a Republican congressman from, you guessed it, Texas, is actually a Libertarian, right?

Reply to
Frank Berger

I know that's supposed to be joke, and it's probably hysterical, but I don't get it. Are Libertarians said to be gay? First I've heard of it.

Reply to
Frank Berger

I don't care what you think about Dallas, but I am going to argue with you about it, because I don't care what you think, so I am going to tell you what I think because I so much do not care about what you think.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't even bother to respond, but you are a hypocrite like 95%+ of this country.

Good people of Cleburne? Ha! Cleburnes is a place that was meant to be insulted, as though they spent time planning it that way.

I think that your characterization of the people of Cleburne as "good" is both outrageous and insulting to true good people.

Pat

Reply to
pws

"pltrgyst" wrote

But...but...but.... I'd have to cross the Potomac. It's been a while since I've been out that way. I don't get out enough.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Lyons

Look, since you're the n*****ts who actually wrote " Kerry's comments have angered me to the point that I'm considering voting Republican," I wouldn't expect you to get it.

BTW, in case you haven't noticed, Kerry's not running for any office, and he's not an officer of the Democratic party.

Oh, and: {plonk}. It's always nice to weed out the real idiots early.

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst