Question..

Do you think in time that all Car Manufactors will have open top roofs?

--
Dave.
free.uk.talk.ipswich newsgroup

No. If the did, the rain would come in, and the assembly lines would get all wet. ;)
Don't all the manufactureres offer convertible models now?
--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! Clear the
at laundromat!! This
Grant Edwards wrote:

Suzuki does not. Yet. Can't think of any others at the moment.
Regards, H.
HardwareLust wrote on 6/30/2004 14:18:

They used to. The Suzuki Swift/Geo Metro was available as convertible at one time...
-Joe

Not 4-wheel ones, anyway...

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! .. bleakness....
at desolation.... plastic

Cheers everyone for yer answers :-)
Dave.

They make motorbikes instead, though - can't get much more open-top than that :-)
Eric

LOL
Dave.

Do they still make the samaurai/chevy/geo tracker? that's sort of a convertible.
Paco
97 Montego Blue Miata 91 Toyota Previa 77 Suzuki RE5
"SuperGardener" wrote:

Yeah! I think it's about time Mazda for one would make a convertible!
I have this Miata in my garage. It would make a *great* convertible I think!
Stevcen
- - -

think!
Yeah, That will be cool. Well, Who knows. Mazda might do a convertible :-)
Dave.
Steven Spits wrote:

Actually, there's a pretty easy modification you can perform on a Miata to make it into a convertible. Located at the front left and front right of the roof are latches; if you undo these and push the roof back, it'll flex and open up much like a convertible.
Dana
"Dana Myers" wrote:

think!
<goes outside and tries it>
You mean I have had a convertible for years and DIDN'T KNOW IT???
Steven
- - -

I've never been in a convertible. Must get into one sometime.
Dave.
"SuperGardener" wrote:

Can't agree more...!
Steven