Question..

Do you think in time that all Car Manufactors will have open top roofs?

Reply to
SuperGardener

No. If the did, the rain would come in, and the assembly lines would get all wet. ;)

Don't all the manufactureres offer convertible models now?

Reply to
Grant Edwards

Suzuki does not. Yet. Can't think of any others at the moment.

Regards, H.

Reply to
HardwareLust

They used to. The Suzuki Swift/Geo Metro was available as convertible at one time...

-Joe

Reply to
Joachim Feise

Not 4-wheel ones, anyway...

Reply to
Grant Edwards

Yeah! I think it's about time Mazda for one would make a convertible!

I have this Miata in my garage. It would make a *great* convertible I think!

Stevcen

- - -

Reply to
Steven Spits

Cheers everyone for yer answers :-)

Dave.

Reply to
SuperGardener

Yeah, That will be cool. Well, Who knows. Mazda might do a convertible :-)

Dave.

Reply to
SuperGardener

They make motorbikes instead, though - can't get much more open-top than that :-)

Eric

Reply to
Eric Baber

LOL

Dave.

Reply to
SuperGardener

Actually, there's a pretty easy modification you can perform on a Miata to make it into a convertible. Located at the front left and front right of the roof are latches; if you undo these and push the roof back, it'll flex and open up much like a convertible.

Dana

Reply to
Dana Myers

Do they still make the samaurai/chevy/geo tracker? that's sort of a convertible.

Paco

97 Montego Blue Miata 91 Toyota Previa 77 Suzuki RE5
Reply to
Pacocase

You mean I have had a convertible for years and DIDN'T KNOW IT???

Steven

- - -

Reply to
Steven Spits

Can't agree more...!

Steven

- - -

Reply to
Steven Spits

I've never been in a convertible. Must get into one sometime.

Dave.

Reply to
SuperGardener