Radio Anti-Theft?

Since I don't have the owner's manual and everything I have read says NOT to disconnect the battery unless you have the code for the radio system. Now our 93 Red was bought just two months ago and had been through at least 5 owners since it was originally built and naturally, there is no owners manual with it. I want to clean the battery terminals...is there a generic code that will get the radio to work afterward? Would I have to take it to Mazda to have them reset it? TIA Tom

Reply to
Tom Garrett

See

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Thanks, Jim, this information was very useful and enlightening. Just what I needed. Tom

Reply to
Tom Garrett