Reset radio code '03

I'm sure this has come up in the past, but ???? I bought my '03 LS used. I do not know the code for the radio. I looked in Miata.net, but it just covers older radios. I have the factory manual for the car but it shows how to set the code if you are changing it (if you already know the old code ! I don't know it !) Will the code that is in the radio show up if I follow the info in the manual ? I don't want to lock the radio up !!! I only get 3 shots at it :-).

If anyone has that info., could you E-mail it to me ? (so as not to have it spread all over the web.)

Bruce at: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Thanks

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

Well, it looks like nobody out there knows how to do this, so I'll go see if I can find out at the dealer. (then I will know and you guys can come and ask me :-) )

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN