Yoko ES 100 tires

Does anyone else find these tires noisy after a few thousand miles ? They were super quiet at first but are begining to get annoying. Still great stick and otherwise good. By noisy I don't mean screeching around corners but road noise. I have Lanny's alignment.

Thanks

Reply to
Murf

Does anyone else find these tires noisy after a few thousand miles ? They were super quiet at first but are begining to get annoying. Still great stick and otherwise good. By noisy I don't mean screeching around corners but road noise. I have Lanny's alignment.

Thanks

Reply to
Murf

I had that experience with the Falken Azenis. Since the best roads for me are a bit of a drive from me, and because I more often than not, have my significant other with me, it got quite annoying.

Good luck, Chris

92 BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo