Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Motorcycle battery vs lawn mower battery - not for Miata...
Sorry for OT post...hoping someone has experience with this. I need to get a 12 V battery to run an inflator for camping (six air mattresses), and my telescope mount. Walmart has a motorcycle battery...
1
1

Vent system on Mazdas ???
My old cars ( 62 Beetle, 65 Dart, 71 Dart, 67 Dodge,69 Coronet, 71 Barracuda, 71 Corona, 76 Corolla, 81 Honda, 86 Tercel, etc. ) DID NOT WORK this way. I was bitching today about a GORGEOUS COOL DAY...
5
5

will honda civic 14" steel rims fit 99 Miata
I am looking at buying a set of recent Honda Civic 14" steel wheels with snow tires for my 99 Miata. Does anyone know if the wheels will fit (i.e. clear the brakes). Thanks
1
1

is this normal?
OK...most readers here know that I got my very first Miata a week ago. Since that time I've been reading the discussions about gas milage. There has been more than one discussion that has caused me to...
9
9

87 B2000 help
I've got a 87 I bought new .The engine has 290K + and is just about shot .The body is in fair shape and the running gears are all question is what other motors will fit this model year and does anyone...

nutmeg miata
hmmm, i seem to have let my membership lapse and i cant find any contact info. please send my info so i can contact them. tia, peter ps my news group access has been funky latey so please cc me at...

changeover from black to tan interior
How much and is it possible to do this for my 97 miata?
1
1

FS: Rear Porterfield R4S Pads for a 1994+ Miata
Rear R4S pads. In box, never installed. $69 + S&H from Porterfield. $50 shipped in the US. Please email if interested.

very poor gas mileage... dont know whats wrong
Got a 95 Miata w/ 30k miles. Getting about 21 mpg... I use to get 25-26 All tires have 30 psi on all tires.. Just got my oil change Changed my air filter Put some fuel injector cleaners into my tank.....
4
4

BRG Hardtop for 1990 - 2004 Miata.
BC

overheating
I have a 2003 Miata- today, 103 degrees out, temp needle went about 1 needle width over the figure on the guage with the AC on, a needle width below it with AC off. Is this a problem? I checked- both...
1
1

Towing
I set up my '91 C for towing behind the motorhome. (tows great!). The only problem I had was having to disconnect the windshield washer tank fill to install the frame braces. Does another year have a...
1
1

paint calipers
Hey! Does anyone have a brand of paint kit to recommend to paint my brake calipers? Just got my protege ES and the calipers are so damn ugly.... I saw the MazdaSpeed protege and it looks nice with...
4
4

Other Mazda Newsgroups
I just bought my first Mazda this past weekend - a MZ6 - and was wondering if anyone could point me to (1) a general Mazda usenet NG and (2) good general Mazda, or MZ6-specific, websites. Thanks....
6
6

Bouncing headlights
I bought my '94 Miata new and installed the low-profile headlight kit soon afterwards. I have noticed lately that both headlights bounce around while driving. I suspect it's the bushings at the...
3
3