Towing

I set up my '91 C for towing behind the motorhome. (tows great!). The only problem I had was having to disconnect the windshield washer tank fill to install the frame braces. Does another year have a different type of washer bottle or fill that I can adapt??? If not, I guess I'll try to figure out a custom setup. TIA

Reply to
rjobrad

Miatas with ABS have a different bottle.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers