Latest threads in Mazda Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

RX8 tire inflation sensor
Does anyone know if temperature changes will cause the inflation sensor to alarm? I have only had the RX8 for three weeks and was surprised when it went off on my way home from work. We had about a 20...
4
4

pipes
I have a 1993 mazda truck b2200. The muffler was making a noise, and I took it to my local muffler shop. The muffler was under warranty, however they replaced an extension pipe that cost $56.00 and a...
3
3

metric bots?
I am trying to find a metric bolt. Specifically, M10-1.0 x whatever length. I saw M10-1.25 and M10-1.5 in checker and autozone, but can't seem to find M10-1.0. Any suggestions? Home Depot has almost...
1
1

93 929 Location of fuel filter
My 1993 929 emits a gas smell when in the garage. I see some staining on chassis, under the driver's door. Is this where the fuel filter is located ? Thnx
2
2

94 Pro for partz
Hi, My 1994 Mazda Protege was murdered by tow trucks (yes that is plural) last winter in an awful ice storm. Although it was deemed a total loss by the insurance company, I could get it back on the...
1
1

stall when idling
I have a '98 626 that stalls very frequently when stopped in traffic situations. What is the likely remedy for this problem? The mechanic cleaned out some carbon last time but didn't help much. I...
1
1

where to get shop manual for an older model?
I tried calling the phone # in my owner's manual to get a shop manual for my 1988 Mazda MX-6, and was told that it was "out of print". Where could I try to find it? I have the generic Haynes and...
1
1

Mazda Millenia - 1998 - Tire Noise - Uneven tire wear
I purchased a set of 4 Continental CH 95's and currently have 8,500 miles on the tires. The first 5,500 miles the tires were fine...no problems or complaints. The tires started to make noise between...
1
1

Toronto : 17 inch Protege wheels
Has anyone in TORONTO or the G.T.A. got a set of 17 inch Protege wheels they want to sell ? Prefer without tires and in good condition Please email me at with pics and your asking price. thanks. P.S....

When will Mazda3 Arrive?
I was wondering if anyone knew when the new Mazda3 car will be hitting North American showrooms? I know early reviews for the car are starting to pop up, but I haven't heard any mention of when...
1
1

idle problem
My 1998 Mazda 626 stalls when I stop, especially when the AC is on. My mechanic cleaned carbon from the throttle body and said that shoud help it "idle up". Now it's doing the same thing. What is a...
1
1

Sno-tires for Canadians
As the old song said... " Mon payee c'est hiver." So it is time to at least start thinking about snow tires. Any suggestions as to the best tire for my ( Rear wheel drive ) 929 ? A friend loves...
1
1

2003 MPV deals?
I'm starting my search for a good deal on a MPV, anyone wanna share what they paid for theirs recently, and if they would choose the MPV again. Thanks!
1
1

Mazda parts where?
Anybody knows where to get hold of Mazda Parts 323F model US? of europe? anywhere on this planet I mean by shofoff parts fixer up parts lights ect....

97 Protege front brakes
I did the brakes last night. Amazingly simple; maybe ten mins per side? It takes longer to jack up the car, remove and re-install the wheel than it does to swap out the pads. Impressive engineering.
1
1