Latest threads in Mazda Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1994 Mazda B3000
I have a 1994 Mazda B3000 extended cab pickup. There are notches right behind the front seats half way up from the floor. I first thought it was for a rod to hang clothes etc. but it is too low. Is...

97 626 Broken Mirror
My wife broke the passenger side exterior mirror glass on her 98 626. Do you buy the replacement glass from Mazda or do you buy a subassembly? What is the remove/replace technique? Tim
1
1

oil pressure switch
I don't know much about car mechanics at all. I have been told I need to replace the oil pressure switch on my 626 cronos, because it it leaking and spitting out oil. now I know the replacement part...

Mazda RX-7 engine lite problem
I own a 89 mazda rx-7 convert. ............ YES I know but I bought it from a Dr. who only drove it very seldom. 66,000 miles as of today. 1.3 B engine automatic w/all the toys except no turbo....

Mazda6 tail light wires
Anybody have a wiring diagram for the trunk lid mounted tail lights? Specifically, I'm looking to know which wires go to the center brake light in the wing and the back-up lights, when accessing the...
2
2

how to save $250 when buying new Mazda
I got a certificate in the mail as a result of participating in Mazda-rev-It-Up!, this coupon is fully transferable, and it works for any new 2003-2004 Mazda except for the RX8. I can't use it because...

Any good deals on new B4000's?
I am thinking of buying a new or real low-miles B4000 4X4. Any advise on this will be appreciated, and thanks. Larry

Mazda 323 AWD model
Was a Mazda 323 AWD model ever released here in america? I've been researching buying one but can't find anybody with one in america. Thanks, Mike
2
2

Wanted : 16 inch wheels or wheels/tires
Do you have any Mazda 16 inch wheels or wheels/tires for sale ? Looking for 5 x 114.3 bilt pattern Email me at if you want to sell them. I am in Toronto, Canada and because of shipping costs, duties,...

Incentives on Protege Line (being discontinued)
Hi. Thank you for comments on previous post regarding the Discontinuation of the Protégé line as of the end of this model year. Currently Mazda is offering up to $2500 on Protégé IF taken from...

929 noise from engine
I have a 93 929 ( V6 3.0L DOHC ) When I start it in the morning, there is a loud "ticking" noise, from the engine. By the time I drive to my friendly mechanic, ( About 3 KM )the noise is gone. Any...
1
1

ERG valve replacement
Help! Have any body try to replace the EGR valve on 626? What do I need to remove before removing EGR valve. I have 626 year 2000. Any suggestion is really appreciated.

1994 626 Cronos
We have a 1994 626 Cronos, automatic transaxle. Problem is... the hold button! After driving approximately 200 km, the hold light on the dash will start to flash, for no apparent reason. If I...
1
1

Mazda Truck
mazda B-2000 crewcab i have a 1987 mazda B-2000 pickup for is blue in color with a crew cab on is a 4 cylinder engine(engine is a 1992 moter) with a 5 speed has cruise control and air but the air...

Stuck Sun roof
I have a 1995 Mazda Mx6 V6 that the sun roof is stuck open because of a bad motor. I want to close it manually. Any suggestions on how to close it?