126 sun visor part

help I need to replace the plastic part that the sun visor[drivers side] that the swivel arm fits through, not the horizonal clip that holds the visor in place. The local mb place said buy a new sun visor $269.00 any one have any suggestions? when I called the dealer the parts man said sure we've got them $20.00 well it turns out that the part he was talking about was the clip even though I explained what I needed. I'm going to try and get one through a wrecking yard, If necessary I'll make one from plastic.

Reply to
Robert Townsend

the part you're after isn't listed separately.

Its only available as part of the sun visor.

wrecking yard is the best solution.

Reply to
Uncle Chop Chop

eBay. They go for $40 - $75 a pair for the visors complete in good condition most of the time.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

Call 800-831-7686 or go to

Potomac German is the largest Mercedes salvage yard with locations in Md. and Fla. P.

Reply to
Peter Klein