Fin bodies are sometimes called Hackelfleck, or sumpm.

What's that in German?

Reply to
knucklebuster

Dunno about

Hackelfleck, or sumpm.

but

the fintail MBs are called Heckflosse in German

Juergen W123 = last MB with (extremely little) fintails

Reply to
Juergen .

Juergen forgot the translation... allow me, Tail Fin. Heck - Tail (ie rear) Floose - Fin.

cheers, guenter

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

And I should like to have a stab at translating "sumpm" ..

"something" ??

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Reply to