Re: Reading your posts isn't stalking, "Nick Mercedes". This is.

To add insult to his injury Nick has complained about my use of his methods against him. In this case his well know technique of altering posts or snipping lines. Without a hint of irony Nick stated '' So honest you have to alter posts to achieve anything?''.

Reply to
photographer

And you're going to do the killing?

Reply to
nick

Why would I want to waste my time killing one who is already dying?

Reply to
photographer

Ironically, this thread is now the first to appear by following that link ;-)

Drop parts from the search criteria and you will see lots of usenet users in different groups slating Nick and accusing him of creating alter egos to back himself up in usenet arguments etc. Oh, don't miss the thread entitled "Nick Mercedes :paedophile" either

In fact, Nick seems to have managed to antagonise everyone he's ever come across on usenet, just another troll by the looks of it.

Hehe, following your links I thought I'd have a go myself, amazing what you can find out about someone from a couple of minutes on the computer.. Still living at number 42 Nick? ;-)

Reply to
miknik

LOL!! That one caught me by surprise.

I didn't miss it. I wrote it.

Sure, nick's a troll, but that ain't always such a bad thing. Lots of people call me a troll as well, but I digress....

What Nick lacks in honesty, he makes up for in cowardice. You found so much bile directed his way for the simple reason he is a loathsome little man.

Reply to
Alan

I am surprised that your opinion of him is even that high Alan.

Reply to
photographer

When my Nick itches, it's usually just a dingleball or two.

Reply to
Alan

I've always been a sunny optimist!

Reply to
Alan

But with a world following....

Reply to
nick

With whom your are obsessed, what does that make you?

Reply to
nick

It's really a pathetic case. Nick turns out to be a wretched soul scratching out a living selling used auto parts from foreign cars on the internet. And his major source of entertainment is defending the honor of the British Empire from the onslaught of American barbarians (who all live in double wides). The irony of this is that his beloved homeland is the very country that brought to the world the worst auto parts manufacturer in existance. Nick knows who I am referring to - that infamous Prince of Darkness, Lucas, the destroyer of Jaguar. And it's no wonder he deals with foreign auto parts, as virtually all of the UK manufacturers have gone bankrupt and bought up by foreigners. It must really be painful to see that Jag is now a successful operation, after being taken over by the hated barbarians.

BTW, Nick, can you find me a front air dam for my '99 CLK430?

James

Reply to
James

Nick; why do you complain when you have the tables turned upon you?. Its because you don't like it when you have your methods used against you. Take it on the chin Nick.

Reply to
photographer

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:27:35 -0700, Alan

Why don't you take your discussion and shove it up both your asses?

Reply to
Al Lewis

Because we prefer that it gets up your nose - is that OK.

Reply to
photographer

My what?

The guy you desperately want to stop flogging you?

Reply to
Alan

It's called "fiber". Try it, it might help with those mood swings.

Reply to
Alan

Face it Al, you live and breath me, I'm all YOU can think and all YOU post about.

For the last few days I've taken your pitiful little life over, how sad is that...

So at the end of the day, who's flogging who...

Reply to
nick

You're half right, anyway.

Reply to
Alan

You have to lie, just to appear to be making some sort of point?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look who's sailing down da Nile!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Oh god!! The pain!! I think I tore sumthin laughing at your dumb ass!!!!!!!!

Damn, that was funny. Now. Where were we?

Ah yes, you were saying...........

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

En Francais!!

BWAAAAAHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGHAUGH!!!!!!!!!!

BWAAAAHAUGHAUGHAUGHUAGHAUGHAUGH!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Alan

You're a hypocrite?

Nice to see you admit your fear. Maybe you'll think twice next time before starting your stalker bullshit.

I claim spank on your sorry ass.

My work here is finished.

Reply to
Alan