Sorry about the off topic posts... (please read)

After the latest round of trying to refute the hate mongers of the world, I downloaded new headers and was shocked to see how many posts I put into this group that were completely off topic. I will do me best to not include these groups in further replies to these idiots and hopefully their replies to me will lack these two groups as well. Sorry for contributing to the off topic BS but I didn't realize it was getting that bad.

Reply to
psycho