1964 MGB Roadster -- Restore or Sell As-Is?

Hello!

I inherited a 1964 MGB roadster from my dad.

I can't use it, since I have 3 kids and not enough room to keep this car and my others (a deuce and a half army truck, a military Suburban assault and combat truck, a Kawasaki police motorcycle, and the family minivan).

The car is in good shape, but was repainted 15 years ago or so, and does need restoration but is acceptable as a daily driver as-is.

Would it be practical for me to do a minor restoration on this car before selling it, or should I just sell it as-is?

I plan to sell it on eBay.

Thanks for any comments!

Reply to
Ike