If (When) MG Rover go bust will I still be able to get spares for my MGF?

While I would cherish one I have seen some very rough ones go through auction, a few seem have been subjected to very bady done colour lurid changes; just like we used to see on old Escort Mk3 cabros --- more to do with the 3rd or 4th owners lack of taste --- I Wouldn't "barge a cheap one with a touch pole !!!"

Reply to
Ernest Bilko

TVRs are not suposed to make sense :-) Passats make sense, Fiestas make sense TVRs make FUN !

Reply to
Ernest Bilko

You may be forgetting:- There is a whole race series for the MGF MGTF so if it's old and very cheap (Mostly in white) chances are it's spent it's life having it's nuts ranted off round a race track. Beware of low mileage, and crap condition.

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy
[...]

Fun makes sense, it prevents heart disease and depression.

And it's fun :)

Alistair J Murray