vaux astra indicators

we have a problem with the indicators on my sons astra they work perfectly for a while then they freeze with the green dash light on continuosly have changed the stalk but problem still there relay clicks ok !help.

Reply to
lesgolf

Presumably as this is an MG newsgroup, they don't work because you have tried fitting them to an MG :-o) It's either an intermittently faulty bulb or a faulty bulb socket, or a corroded connection. Regards Mike.

Reply to
Mike Cawood, HND BIT