Latest threads in MG Sports Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What should I buy?
I am interest in purchasing an older roadster as a project. I have not decided what I want but I saw a '60 MGAand really liked it. After doing some research on the internet I also found the triump tr3...
2
2

mgb or midget
Hi, I'm looking around for a pre 73 open top sports car. I've had a mk2 Spitfire and an A.H. Sprite (Midget) before the children came along and now they've just about flown the nest I can indulge...
10
10

Roadster or not for a V8 conversion
Hello All, I am planning to squeeze a V8 lump into a '77 onwards mgb in the spring. After a bit of to-ing and fro-ing on other groups I have the engine and gearbox mostly sorted (RR 3.9 plus SD1 box,...
16
16

MG F purchase
My daughter is contemplating buying an MG F or TF. Can anyone offer any advice + suggestions as to the things to look out for when looking at potential buys? Thanks...
10
10

Traffic needed. Can anyone help?
Hey everyone, I'd like to ask your advice, or at least the advice of all of you who are either interested in, or already involved in, creating income from the internet. I'm not exactly experienced in...

This is totally FREE and it ROCKS!
Hi, I've just got to share this with everyone. It's totally free and a real life-changer! It's not every day that a guy who earns millions every year on the internet decides to tell anyone who's...

Midget for sale on ebay
Here's a good parts car if anyone needs it.

MGA Engine ID help
Can't seem to find this prefix anywhere. The engine tag in what I think is a 59 MGA reads 15C-N-H 81265. 1500cc I assume? And I think the N= column change and the H= high compression, but I can't find...
1
1

Starting problems
My previously easy starting 1275 Midget won't play any more. I took the car out last Friday (9th September) for a late summer spin on a nice warm sunny day around North Norfolk - very pleasant!...
1
1

WTB - Tach gearbox for 62 Sprite/midget
Hi I' m Looking for a Tach gearbox for a 62 Sprite - this is the component that goes on the back of the generator and the tach cable goes in the other end. Please let me know IF you have one,...

car insurance
please excuse if this is the wrong group. Has anyone had experience of insuring with RIAS and their handling of claims. They have given me a very attractive price to insure a friend's car, £50 less...

Rear Main Leak
Is it possible to replace tehe rear main seal without having to pull tehe engine? Also can the oil breather line from the top of the valve cover (1977 MGB) be fed back into the Carb with the iol...
1
1

Metal Former Wanted
I am just starting to restore my 1971 MG Midget and I am in need of a box and pan folder in order to make up bits to repair the badly rusted out bottom Does any one have, or know of any one who has, a...

How much for respray?
What is a fair price for a complete back to metal repray for a 78 MGB roadster? There is not rot/rust just crazed panels on 4 sections... Black. MG

An Mg Is Born
To any interested MG owners: I have all ten episodes of 'An MG Is Born' series by Mark Evans which showed on the Discover Channel in England. This series take you through a complete MGB restoration...
4
4