Latest threads in MG Sports Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

For sale E-Bay : New Hood for Midget MK1
Take a look at: to UK no problem.

Apology if Mad Bill Pal m er has been annoying members of uk.media.tv.us-sitcoms?
Sent to on 26 Oct 2003 17:30:26 GMT Please excuse this intrusion on your newsgroup, but I would like to take the time to apologize for any annoying messages you may have received from Mad Bill Pal m...

MG Website recommended
Hi, Thought I would let you know of this website: I think it is new but has a number of MGs on it, as well as other cars. J
1
1

WARNING -"Take a look at this corrective pack from MS" contains virus
The earlier post concerning a security update from MS, about a Cumulative Patch, actualy contains the swen virus in tha attachment, do not open it. Regards

MGB Distributor
This is for any readers on the US side of the pond. I am in need of a distributor for my MGB daily-driver. The car is a 1978 which should have had a Lucas 45D but some previous owner had switched it...
4
4

Agreed Valuation Insurance
Hi I need to find another company offering Agreed Valuation Insurance. I have used ClassicLine for nearly 10 years, but not happy anymore. Who is offering competitive rates, good policies and not too...
3
3

Unleaded heads - question
The head has to come off my MGB to be skimmed (previous owner decoked with a 4" chopper?) I've had a quote from a local engineering firm to convert the head to 'unleaded' at the same time. Apparently...
5
5

Stereo for 74 MGB?
My son just bought a 1974 MGB Roadster. For $4500, it runs good but needs a few things. Most importantly for him, a CD player. There is already an after-market Jensen cassette in there and some 4"...
4
4

Significance to MGA Chassis Number
Is there any significance to an MGA Chassis Number if it is close to the last one built? Last one is 109070 and mine is 109052

1500 mg midget differential
Mine has just broken! Would anyone have one thay are looking to sell? I live in Cardiff but I don't mind travelling or paying postage.

FA Ebay UK : MG Midget/Sprite Restoration book
see item 2195101312 or copy and paste The very well known "Guide to Purchase & D-I-Y Restoration of the MG Midget & Austin Healey Sprite" by Lindsay Porter. This is the essential book to have if you...
1
1

1967 Midget transmission
I bought a 1967 mg midget years ago that had a bad engine. I parted the car out many years ago but recently found that I never did anything with the manual transmission. I don't know anything about...

Welding MGA Frame
I have just purchased a 1961 MGA MKII and I need to repair the rusted frame. I have done some arc welding in the past, but never on a car, nor one with positive ground (if that makes a difference)....
3
3

1961 MGA Fuel Tank Filler Neck and Cap Help Needed
I just purchased a 1961 MGA Roadster and am trying to make a list of all the parts I'm missing. Can someone tell me, or better yet show me what parts I need? Here is a picture of what I have. That's...
1
1

NEWS MIDDLESBROUGH COUNCIL's COVERUP!
How Many People Know That Their Council Is Ran By A Japanese Owned Company Nomura. Council Members Have Said They Did Not Feel It Was Needed To Tell The Public Of The True Owners Of HBS BUSINESS...