Buying 2004 Mini

I was wondering how fast it takes to order a new Mini? I mean, if you want certain options that won't be on the lot?

Cheers!

Reply to
Eric & Rochelle

I think it depends on the time of year. Normally is a wait of 2-3 months from order data.

Reply to
Warren

I've had mine on order in the UK for a week now, and have a delivery date of the 15th October :(

Don't know what it's like in the US.

Reply to
s n u f f y

My Mini CVT arrived in exactly 2 months from the date I placed my order.

Houston, Tx.

Reply to
Tsunami

I live in Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA & I ordered my MC on June 7, 2003, received a build date of July 11, and picked it up from my dealer on Aug. 5. (and I really really like it!) Bart

Reply to
Bartley