Re: US import limit?

Pretty sure its 30,000 per year for the next couple of years. Saw that in a MINI press release somewhere.

Rob

I think I remember reading somewhere that there is a number limit on the > amount of Minis being imported to the US. Now I can't find it and am > wondering if it is true. Does anyone know if there is a limit? > > > kat >
Reply to
Mini me

i hope the import numbers stay "small" cause it's nice not driving something unique, but everyone has one, ala PT Cruiser. PT Cruiser is a distinct car, but they are everywhere here. MINI's are still on the fringe... I like that I still get asked what my car is and that i'm the only one in my "hood" with one...

Reply to
stecki

BMW is limiting US mini imports to keep dealer margins high.

Jack

Reply to
Jack G

Here's an article: