Latest threads in New MINI forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Manual
I recently bought a new mini with a manual transmission. I hadn't had a manual since a pontiac fiero in the late 80's. I find the shifting a little rough especially between 1st and 2nd. Any comments...
2
2

Run-flats now disposable?
My dealer tells me that per instructions from Dunlop, run-flat tires with a tread puncture can no longer be repaired. (Unless, maybe, if the puncture is within about a half-inch of the tread...
4
4

Size IS everything
This is from the Daily Astorian (Astoria, OR): Storm blows trees onto roadways North Coast hammered with wind and rain; power outages reported in Astoria, Warrenton The Daily Astorian The weekend...
7
7

weddings car
I'm from Australia and I'm trying to organise wedding car hire in the wirral/merseyside area. I'd like to hire 3 new (BMW) minis for my wedding next year. Any local knowledge would be appreciated.
3
3

Used Mini Qs
Hi - about to buy a Mini, an early one (2001-2), and wondered if anyone has advice on: 1) Reliability - from what I've read they seem fine. Gearboxes get a mention with some people reporting as many...

new e-bay auction
Esquire Magazine presents the Italian Job Screenplay post worldwide, it's packaged and waiting to be sent out! Soze

need convertible top for Mini Cooper
BlankPlease contact me if you have one or if you know who might. Thank you. Paul 303-668-2688

Sway bar functions
Ever wonder how sway bars function? Visit

Sirius Radio
Just got an estimate for installing a seamless Sirius radio in the S. $722!! Evidently there are no after market components for Sirius and the parts have to be all BMW. $524+tax for the components and...
1
1

Bentley Service Manual for Mini, Mini S- 2002 thru 2004
Do any of you have the subject manual and if so, how do you rate it as being an informative and useful instruction for work on your Mini? If any one has information or recommendations on other mini...
3
3

navigation systems on new Mini
I notice that a navigation system is not shown as an option on the Mini website. Is it now available as a 3rd-party add-on only? Bill T
3
3

Mini S run flat tire wear
What mileage are you owners of the S getting on the 17 inch run flat tires? Any of you got experience with other brands than the original. Searching on the internet doesn't give any thing but grim...
5
5

Keeping It Clean
Just bought a new Mini, but may have made the mistake of buying all black. How do I keep it clean, without the swirls on the paintjob? BLKMIN
2
2

How big is the fuel tank really?
Hi, being the lucky owner of a new Mini Cooper S, I am somewhat intrigued about the "real" capacity of the fuel tank. The owner's manual speaks of ca. 50 litres, but when I filled it up last time, I...
3
3

Mini Cooper front Grille differences
Can some please explain, some standard coopers have front ends like this like this: with set in lights at the bottom of the bumper some like this, with the chrome bar going across the grille I've also...
3
3