Mini S run flat tire wear

What mileage are you owners of the S getting on the 17 inch run flat tires? Any of you got experience with other brands than the original. Searching on the internet doesn't give any thing but grim reviews on the run flat tires life expectancy.

-LarryO

Reply to
larry g. olsen

I got 19,000 from my first set of fronts, the back looked brand new.

-Ian

Reply to
Spam Bucket
19,000 miles or kilometres?

Yves

Reply to
Yves

Miles, mostly non-highway stuff, and driven "enthusiastically"...

Reply to
Spam Bucket

I got 13,000 Miles from my front RF's

Reply to
Paul

We won't get our MINI until mid 2006 - MCS with 17" run flats. Does MINI recommend rotating the run flats ? (front to back same side ?).

Jack G.

Reply to
Jack G