Latest threads in New MINI forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

gearbox problems
hello, 4 weeks ago I have bought a second hand Mini One 2001 with 35.000km . Sunday I wanted to put the car in the garage and in revearse gear it made a strange noise, like something was knocking at...
3
3

Traction Control question
Hi, I was just wondering what the ASC uses to control the car. Does it cut back on the throttle, or does it apply the brakes? With winter driving here in Canada, the ASC kicks in a lot. If it's using...
4
4

Change Unit of Measurment on Computer
I own a '05 MC. I would like to change the unit of mesurment on the computer myself. I don't want to have to take it into the dealer for something so simple. My dealer is about an hour's drive from...

Overheating?
My Mini 2003 I think is overheating here are the symptoms: Needle goes to middle point when driving as normal After driving for a while and the car is stopped but still running (in traffic or...
2
2

Can you repair Run Flat tyres
On our 3rd set of run flat tyres (Dunlop SP Sport 3000A* 87 ROF). Noisy and harsh Only 20k miles of girly driving (wife's car) per set, doesn't seem right. I used to get double that on my 306GTD and...
5
5

Power steering for 2004 Mini Cooper
I have just picked up my 2004 Mini Cooper after a servicing. I have owned the car since August of this year. One of the items I asked the dealer to check on was the power steering. When parking the...
1
1

Mini's Will Become Massive Warns Man!
Contrary to current rumour, and seemingly every edition of Auto Express at the moment, BMW's next generation Mini will in fact be a lot bigger than the current model, at least according to one...

New problem with Mini
'94 mini S with 40k miles. I noticed spotting on the garage floor last week and took it to the dealership. They said it was a leak from the power steering hose and replaced it. Spotting continued....
5
5

Run flat vs. regular tires.
I know this has been discussed in this forum before but I want to clarify something. We got 40k out of our first set of run flats. I went to the tire center (it's all they do) and was told: - no...
9
9

Maxines bad mouth
No...dick head...I fully comprehend the question. Again...why are you saying it was imported from the UK, to the UK? Sounds like the government is giving you a fuck job. MADMAX

Re: Max's efforts
Maxine
3
3

Speed bumps
Warning Speed bumps/humps destroy lower wishbone bushes, and ball joints, Fitzy
2
2

I'm Sparticus
OK....OK....I admit it, I'm Spartacus
2
2

Mini Cooper S Headlight Adjustment
Hi All, Please can anyone point me in the direction of some article/Offer advice on how to adjust the self leveler on an 03 cooper s with xenon headlights. The lights auto level far too low in front...
33
33

Excuse me, but...
What the fuck is wrong with you people? I thought the elections out here in California were ridiculous, but that's nothing compared to the constantly mud-slinging and blathering around here. I have no...
7
7