Latest threads in New MINI forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

To buy a Demo or not to buy?
Ok, so here is the dilemna. My wife wants a mini, but she wants the purple haze color, they stopped that color this year. We managed to find a 2006 early model Cooper S in Purple haze, it is a demo...
8
8

Spare keys?
I have a new '06 MCS. I have the standard complement of two full remote-key-fob keys plus the plastic "spare" key. 1) rumor has it that the spare key will only work a certain number of times before...
11
11

Any news on the club wagon?
I will be buying another car within the next year but what I buy depends on whether a club wagon becomes available. Anybody hear of what is coming out for the 2007 year (later this summer and year)?

Mini rusting
This is a growing story on NAM and If you're affected, make some noise to your dealer and BMW! One person with an early '06 has also seen signs of rust. That's unbelievable! Danno
7
7

new MINI edition of speed camera shooting game
Hi, Game's been around a while but by request, I've done a version with a MINI, complete with union jack on the roof. Michael.

Oil Change
Hi all, I've decided to try and preserve my 03MC by driving it as little as possible. Just on weekends for fun. ( I got me a 1982 Mercedes 240D, which in a very different way is a totally amazing...
7
7

Silly question - what is that thing?
In an '06 MCS Hardtop (no sun roof) - what is the little "vent" thing just aft of the map light buttons? (Same question for the square bump in the headliner above the rear seats - again with two...
11
11

Tire pressure light
'05 MCS My tire pressure light comes on about 1/2 the times that I drive the car (no audible tone as advertised in the manual, just a steady light), sometimes after I've moved maybe a foot. I've...
6
6

Power steering issue resolved.
The power steering on the '05 S went out while driving in town. Parked the car, shut off the motor and let it rest for 30 seconds. Started it up and the power steering was still out. Shut it down and...
1
1

MINI rubata
Mi hanno rubato la MINI... Cooper cabrio hot orange strisce nere sul muso. targa CY347NK e' stata rubata il 19/05/2006 a Firenze. se avete notizie... grazie, Michele. fate girare questa e-mail.
3
3

Power Steering Failure
'05 MC "S" with 33K miles. Today the power steering went out when I was about a mile from work. Drove to work and parked it - let it sit for 5 minutes, started it up and the power steering was still...
2
2

Car & Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.5, dated May 6, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's information,...
1
1

Want one of those Club Wagons
Have an '05S and am waiting to add to the "fleet" with a club wagon. Too bad anticipated date is fall of 2007.
2
2

Question for Mini Owners
I just test drove a mini ('04 non-S model) and although I like the style, etc. I was very disappointed in the power and acceleration. I'm currently driving a BMW 328i and have owned Porsches in the...
5
5

Citroen Xsara WARNING
Warning Make your own decisions from this information, here's what happened to my neighbour, 1999/2000 Citroen Xsara saloon Diesel, Just left motorway, and pulled in to his road and "twang" snapped...
9
9