Latest threads in Mini Classic discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mini Winged badge
Is the winged Mini badge a horrible BMW invention or was it created prior to them owning the Mini brand? i.e. proper Rover
8
8

[OT]:best T-SHIRT about MINI COUPER
Look!!! Nice tshirt in this web site. You can find an exclusive section about the MINI COUPER shirts. Great!!!
5
5

changing brake discs
hi all, in the process of the above but ran into bother with the hub nut on the driveshaft- ie its tight! My question is, is it safe enough to just have one side of the car on an axle stand and the...
6
6

fuel tax revolt flash game
Hi, Fuel Tax revolt game... Zap Gordon Brown with the tazer gun to prevent him putting more duty on petrol. Michael.
1
1

web site
Hi, I have just added some more pages to my models website Keith
10
10

Manual Trainy
Cheers All, I have a 2005 mini 5-speed and I am unable to do any speed shifting. It rather shifts like a small truck than a rally car. I also have a problem getting it in to reverse. I took it to the...
28
28

buying a Demo Mini with 753 miles on it
Ok, so here is the dilemna. My wife wants a mini, but she wants the purple haze color, they stopped that color this year. We managed to find a 2006 early model Cooper S in Purple haze, it is a demo...
60
60

Re: MINI COOPER S JCW GP -VENDO CONTRATTO DI CONCESSIONARIA
So why do keep posting here then daftp59? TROLL! yes you are cross posting several newsgroups to.... Steve.
6
6

Superchargers
Hello Ive seen them fitted and it looks like they fit quite well, has anybody got one or used one? Either way whats the best place to get one from? cheers -anthony Oh, I'll be putting it on a 1275...
2
2

Rear Coil-over Suspension
Hi, Does anyone have any instructions / advice about fitting rear coil-over suspension? I have a pair of Spax offset top coil-over shocks. Thanks, Chris.

steel work
where can i get estate panels from and anybody got an web address for a print out of the panels got a price list off dsn site but i need drawings of such
4
4

Re: MINI COOPER S JCW GP -VENDO CONTRATTO DI CONCESSIONARIA
Last good mini in italy was my one! 1975 inno 1300export, one of the last 1000 made there! Ste.D
2
2

Valve clearances
Hi All, Once again thanks to all that offered help/advice on my previous posts, very much appreciated. Can anyone now tell me if when I stand in front of my mini looking at the engine, are the valves...
10
10

new website
Hi, all Just getting my new website up and running. It is primarily to display some of my collection of over 500 model Minis. But there will also be a page of interesting other mini related items,...
46
46

quick question
Will the hubs , discs and callipers from a 1300 metro go straight on to a City E mini, or is there major surgery involved, Thanks Fitzy
16
16