Troll

I really am a sad inbred backward moonshine swilling hillbilly, us dumb yanks are so gullible that's why we buy cars like the Bini, but on a serious note I bet none of you decent honest English blokes could tell the size difference between a real mini & a 40 ton 16 wheeler after a quart of Ma Hillbillies white lightning! its knock out juice,

Mark,

Reply to
Madmax

The English also have a brew, made in the Somerset area, Rough Cider. Try that!

Reply to
Rob

Now you guys are getting the hang of it. I knew I could get a rise out of you.

Reply to
madmax