Sad...

Thought I'd pop me head in again to have a looksee what's going on in the world of URCM and find that the lunatics are running the asylum.

I remember the days when this group was inhabited by generally friendly, like-minded blokes (I use the word advisedly, I don't think a bird ever stayed long enough to be claimed as a "regular"!) who liked a blether and some good-natured banter.

It's now primarily reduced to a barrage of in-fighting, back-biting, negative bullshit and I, for one, am sad to see it go this way.

Oh well, such is life...

Reply to
Jamesy

Most fo the regs are still the regs. The majority are either Socks of Chris Stevens (look for snarler03 in the email), or regs of the other groups he has cross posted to, and tried to upset.

he came in here trying to give Steve Firth a hard time, when that didn't work, he tried to make Burgerman out to be a sad delusionist. That was so a bad move. Since then, he has tried to "ruin" SteveH. Shame really. Steve can be a tosspot at times, but he is out tosspot, and we like him.

He is now attempting to have a little dig at Lordy who has been away about as long as you. He didn have a small go at Dan (yes he will even go as low as to attack those with long term potentially life threatening illnesses), and occasionally will use one of his dirty socks to have another little jab. Doesn't take much practice to spot them though.

Reply to
Elder

And somethings will never change.

I'm going to look at yet another rusty nova tonight :) :)

Reply to
Rob

Hehe, you got a twin-turbo'd V12 in the garden shed that you're gonna shoe-horn in???? ;-)

Reply to
Jamesy

If you dont like you know what you can do I am sure.......................FRO.................thank you!

Reply to
Ken

Judging by the bits of his rantings other people have left unsnipped, he still replies to me and it seems to really get to him that I don't bite :-) I do have some pity for him really, he must be pretty lonely and stuff to have to spend as long as he does online basically picking fights. He'd probably be better off been nice, he might get some friends and a life that way.

Ah well :-)

I'm thinking about a name change - I want something more nicknamey but not car related. Doesn't have to have Dan in it either. I was toying with using the name I always use in games (DANces_In_Underwear) but it's a bit too long. Suggestions from the panel?

Reply to
DanTXD

Elder wrote: Doesn't take much practice to spot them though.

Indeed. Stevens is a very poor troll.

Reply to
straggle

yeah all went to bollocks once i turned up years ago really :)

Reply to
Vamp