Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Lancer EVO VIII 4G63 Engine
Actually, they easily can be. The crank and rods in the EVO 1-3 are the same as the 93-94 U.S. models. Contrary to popular belief, the EVO motors are nothing magical--it's all about a lighter car, and...
4
4

Central Locking Problem
We had a massive issue with these in the UK , generally it was the drivers side that caused the problems , but with the odd passenger one playing up too ( NB , we have right hand drive cars ) Never...
4
4

Re: help with ticking
try changing brands of oil filters and do not use fram.
4
4

LF: base/SL Stealth/3000GT 6.5x15 alloy wheels
Looking for a set of 6.5x15 alloy wheels (no tires) from the base or SL. Age unimportant, but must be straight and in refinishable condition. Please email with a picture, asking price, with location,...

Mitsubishi Galant GLX
I just bought one of these beasts, 362,000k on the clock, any bets on how much longer it will last? -- Phillip Weston Taumarunui, New Zealand Remove the obvious spamblock to reply via e-mail.
1
1

Montero Sport
I have been a toyota owner for 10 years and am looking to purchase a new SUV. I am considering the Montero Sport in this decision and would like to hear from Sport owners about their likes/dislikes as...
7
7

Turbo bracket?
Just pulled the turbo and exhaust manifold. Went real smooth. But I could hardly believe the turbo was only supported by the manifold. I was thinking there must have been a bracket supporting the...
8
8

Re: Keyless Remote
i don't have it since i reformated so you'll have to do a google groups search. look for robert t. honea as the author he's posted it here a hundred times in the past.

91 Mitsubish Gallant won't start
Could someone help me to diagnose my car problem. My car won't start. Here are the details: 91 Mitsubishi Gallant (4 Cyl with MPI) - Fuel pumps works fine - Fuel filter works and is clean - Injectors...
3
3

Re: Help: My '92 Eclipse engine is shuddering on takeoff...
Engine mounts need replacement. This happeded in my 90 Eclipse and I replaced the circular engine mount close to the transmission (Center lower Engine Mount) And it fixed all the engine shutter.. Hope...

Re: Turbo questions
1)you need to hit some of the dsm sites and figure out how to use the search button. 2)go to and order the dsm manual cd. 3)toss your turbo in the trash and as least get a 14B. 4)stop it with this...
5
5

Assessing engine condition
I'm about to put out some more money on my old car. 150,000 mi/ 13yrs. old -- talon tsi. I could use some tips in how to gauge the condition of the engine. I use very little oil, spark plugs always...
1
1

EVO V for sale
White Evo 5 for sale £10,000 32,000 miles, tracker, cat 1 alarm/imob. Brembo brakes with EBC discs New clutch and AYC diff. Service history last 3 services. Wheels need respray but otherwise good car
3
3

300ZX Vs 3000GT (1990's)
300ZX Vs 3000GT (1990's) I just bought a used 90 300ZX, I have always been a Mitsubishi fan since my first turbo starion in 1984. Never have driven a 3000GT, although I'd always wanted eaither the...
9
9

Factory Service Manuals For Sale
For Sale: Factory Service Manuals: 1. 1992-95 Expo/Expo LRV volumes 1&2 2. 1997 Montero Sport volumes 1&2 + Tech Supplement 3. 1998 Montero volumes 1&2 4. 1999 Eclipse volumes 1,2,&3 5. 2002 Mirage...