Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

MINT 98 3000GT SL For Sale in VA
Mint Condition. 2-Year Warranty. Only 34K Miles. All Service Including Engine/Transmission/Radiator Flushes and Fuel Injector Cleaning. New Brakes/Rotors. Fully Loaded. Call Scott @ 703-203-8086 or...

New content on BPM site
We have added new content, new products etc. Hope you guys/girls enjoy it :) Adam Klarkus BPM Webmaster Australia 1300 886 276 International +617 3272 8885 Facsimile +617 3272 8045

Middletown , NY Show
For all car hobbiests, Friday Night in Between the Orange County Fairgrounds and Altos music,in Middletown, NY is the Midnight Run Car show. Hosted by staging lane, Featuring The Cars and Models of /...
1
1

Re: a rebuilt turbo
"Does anyone know of a good, reputable place to send my TDO4H to have it rebuilt and not necessarily upgraded?" forced performance "BTW, can this turbo, oil, and cooling lines be removed and...
1
1

Throttle body cleaning
What should I use to clean the throttle body of my car?
3
3

Rear main seal - talon?
i believe i have blown the rear main seal on the motor. the car does not leak from the top of the motor and it really does not leak at idle. however, if i bring it up off idle and let the oil pressure...

REPLACING A TURBO???
-'91 talon Can the turbo on this car be removed and re-installed without taking out the exhaust manifold? If so, is it a difficult job to do in the backyard and what are the main difficulties and...
1
1

ETACS ?
An abbreviation for what? Can't find any references to what the letters mean. Mike.
1
1

Shemas Electrique du L200 GLS
Je suis a la recherche des shema électrique du Mitsubishi L200 GLS (année 1998). Si vous possédez c'est documents ou si vous savez où je peut les trouver, je vous en remerci d'avance. Mon E-Mail...
1
1

L200 Schema Electric
I search the electric's shemas of Mitsubishi L200 GLS (year 1998). Where I can find these shemas. Thank You, My E-Mail is condo4 NOSPAM @ NOSPAM without 'NOSPAM' and Space

BLOWN TURBO CONT'D
Sorry, accidentally hit the send button before I was finished posting. Having a bad day all around. As I was saying, I think the smaller 1g ex. man. was causing back-pressure (could feel it) as I have...

BLOWN TURBO!
Blew my factory turbo today at 153,200 mi. '91 talon TDO4H (smaller turbo & ex. man. than maual trans. model) Questions: 1) For the time being is it ok to run car even though the talpipe is smoking...

Re: Shogun chewing tyres
Assuming you're not kamikazing around corners, the reason is most probably wear in your steering or stabilizing joints. From what I see in my Haynes manual, it takes special equipment to replace these...
1
1

Dash lights problem. Can you help ID problem?
The dash lights have gone completely out on my '99 Galant, and fuse replacement does not solve the problem. It started with just the right 1/3 of the dash going dark, then the middle also, then...
1
1

Alternator
Does anyone know of a place to purchase a alt. for a 3000 gt for a decent price? Thanks, Chuck
5
5