2005 Bentley Mulliner

This is an awesome car...some changes are needed for 2006. I'd like to see soft close doors, usable cup holders that are within reach of the drive and an electronic opening and closing truck. For this price, these features should be standard.

Reply to
David Nepo

Thanks for that little review.

Anything else?

Reply to
Ronny

Took the words right out of my keyboard! Boy am i glad i didn't hit send...

Reply to
Chet

Erm.

Isn't Mulliner just Bentley's name for their options list?

Seems to be on the website anyway.

Reply to
SteveH

You think it should have an electronic opening and closing truck too? What do you use the truck for?

Richard

Reply to
RichardK-PB

spares and breakdowns??

Reply to
Lostin1999

I was a typo, i did say i was glad i didn't hit send :-P

Reply to
Chet

IIRC "mulliner" is Bently's Custom department. Basically you ask for it (and pay for it) they will do it to a new Bently.

Reply to
Mason

So, what you're saying, is that the OP was talking bollocks, as was I?

Reply to
SteveH

Um ?

Reply to
Nom

To tow it in when the coil packs blow (sorry wrong VW brand there).

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar