Talking of MR2's

Anyone know whos this is....?

I dont think Ill be bidding...

Steve

In news:41ffdb30$ snipped-for-privacy@news.star.co.uk, Steve decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

That is grotesque

As for "fast and furious", I suspect "slow and hilarious" would be less of an infringement of the Trade Descriptions act.

Reply to
Pete M

Ok whos ganna text him and tell him what a frigging abortion it is?

07961 333441

It looks more like a photoshop job to me lol

Reply to
Ronny

"Show winner"

What show exactly? That certainly would have won nothing at any of the shows I went to last year.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Worst car maybe....

Reply to
Steve

lol, i've seen worse. What really upsets me is that for the amount of money thats been spent on the car they *could* have really improved the looks/performance/handling

Mason

Reply to
Mason

yeah £1500 would of got a turbo conversion, he must of come close to spending that on it!

Reply to
Vamp

he'll have spent more than 1500 on it sadly.

Reply to
Mason

Barry boys show for molested cars prehaps.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Sadly yo will see far, far worse cars driving around every town or city.

It's terrible, but far from the worst I have seen.

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Yes, that car shows well executed bad taste. Most of the reral tat is badly executed bad taste.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar