Alrm Recomendations??

Hi All,

Does anyone have any alarm/immobiliser recommendations for my Calibra. I am interested to hear what you have and what you would recommend.

All the best

Chris

Reply to
Fallen

nah, just leave the keys on the roof down a dark road, you'll save the little scrotes that are going to knick it the hassle of by-passing them, and it will be off your hands :)

j/k...go for something cat 1 standard, will probably knock a few pennies off the insurance. my old astra had a clifford one, cost me 190 supplied and fitted.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Got a cat1 Cobra 7928 on my car, never had any problems/ false alarms, etc. (and yes it does work!). Transmitter range isn't huge but that's a security feature supposedly.

Zimmy