Another possible sig change.

Might have just bought a P38 Range Rover 4.6 HSE, in black :-)

Not gassed, but cheap enough to not care.

Reply to
Pete M

Heh, the only car that says bong for no reason more than my mother's Saab.

Bong the door is open, Bong the keys are still in the ignition, Bong you're changing into low box, Bong one side of the bonnet isn't shut properly, and my favourite: Bong the suspension is broken.

They're pretty comfy though aren't they. My mate had a poverty spec ex police one with the smaller engine and over 200k and despite there being holes in the roof and not a lot of trim left, it wasn't a bad place to be.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It's a P38, the bong will probably be broken ;-)

Reply to
Geoff

We'll soon find out, I pick it up later today.

Reply to
Pete M

JPGs!

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Will do, as soon as I've picked it up. Just had the phone call from the trader who showed me it yesterday saying "It's yours", and as I'm taking him a car today, I'll be bringing it back from Sheffield this afternoon :-)

Reply to
Pete M