Corsa Wheel Size? (for alloys)

Hope someone can help my girlfriend has a 2000 (W) Corsa 1.2 16v, I was going to buy my mates old 15" Alloys from his Corsa SXI and fit them on will this be ok? i think its 14" that are on my girlfriends corsa but she wants alloys.. Will the old corsa take 15" alloys?

Reply to
Colin Mckechnie

Should do, try them....

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

The wheel itself may be 15", but the tyre should also be a lower profile, this means the rolling radius remains relatively unchanged.

Andy

Reply to
Nik&Andy

i will mate but was trying to save myself a 50 mile round trip to my mates incase they dont fit just thought id see if anyone knew first tried a dealership earlier and he was a waste of time

Reply to
Colin Mckechnie