Another new car.

Just traded wifeys Musso on a 2001 Subaru Forrester GT. Pick it up tomorrow. So it looks like a completely EJ20T powered household. First step is putting in a DVD in the back to keep the baby quiet on long trips.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Whatever happened to "I spy" or "count the cars" I guess I'll never understand unless I have my own kids but really, these devices seem a bit contrived to me.

Reply to
fishman

Try planning count the cars or I spy with someone who can't construct sentences and see how long it lasts. However watching shark tale for the 5 millionth time is still as engrossing as the first.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston