Anti-social vehicle - test case

Jeans, tatty T-shirt, scruffy trainers....

John B

Reply to
JohnB

Possibly you look like the kind of person who would do that kind of thing ;-)

--

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." (WilliamPitt, 1783)

Reply to
PeterE

Hmmm, obviously a highly official and intimidating appearance. Either that or he had a guilty conscience

Reply to
Brimstone

LOL

More likely as he was driving ;-)

John B

Reply to
JohnB

I can see that being a fun law to be challenged in Europe. After all it's biased against the religions and cultures of other people living in the UK. Try going to London or Manchester for the Chinese new year, on second thoughts don't as you will no doubt complain about all the people in the streets setting of fireworks dancing and general having a good time.

Reply to
Depresion

That's not bait is it John? Surely not :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

LOL! Other people's paranoia can be a very amusing thing!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

how about "GET A LIFE" or perhaps "GO GAS YOURSELF" YOU SLEEP AT THE BACK SO IT DOSNT BORTHER YOU?? SO WHAT THE F**K YOU BOTHERED FOR, because a car that is probably better than your nissan micra with nice wheels and a decent stereo drives past your house for probably o.5 of a second?? your going to bother an already under manned over stressed police force who are trying to catch CRIMINALS and you want to make them turn his stereo down?????

Reply to
stevy666

Is outlook express cocking up has this guy replied to completely the wrong message? No telling as he didn't quote, but let's not go there :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

He'd probably never seen an ape holding a camera before.

Reply to
Steve Firth

WHAT'S THAT MEANT TO MEAN ????

Reply to
Lordy

Well unless my Outlook Distress has cocked up too, the chap you're referring to has made an arse of replying.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

You've got a point there. Be interesting to see if there's any correlation between the drop in car noise compared to the rate of pedestrian accidents actually. Although it seems we're more worried about making cars out of jelly they can bounce off than trying to stop people meandering into the road nowadays :(

Reply to
Stuffed

Funny you weren't complaining about it back in 1991 when we were fighting for cheap petrol for you.

Reply to
Conor

Mark James will be campaigning to get you removed off the streets next.

Reply to
Conor

What happened in 1991?

Reply to
JNugent

He's Ex-military so should make it a fun fight to watch. My bet's on him.

Reply to
Depresion

I've warned ye' 'afore...

Reply to
Questions

But any pictures may be faked.

John B

Reply to
JohnB

I am confident it will provide an accurate representation.

Reply to
Depresion