Anyone fancy a bit of uncomfortable, hard to park motoring?>

I like the various errors in the description such as the number of previous owners! The spelling of sensible and the description of model history. It looks like a replica/kit to me.

Reply to
john lyon

Based on what? It looks real to me, including the Lamborghini V12 engine in the back. However, this monstrosity is a poor replica.

Homer

lol, I feel like one of these :-)

Thats tricky to park lol

Reply to
Neil - Usenet

You look like one too!

(c;

Reply to
Douglas Payne

/me gets his coat

Reply to
Neil - Usenet

That is the same auction as Abo posted? So Abo posts it and it genuine, but when you post it you reckon it is a poor replica?

OK, Dried frog pills?

Reply to
Elder

Not sure how that happened, the one I meant to link to also being sold by the same seller was

Homer

'They're all like that, Sir'

Reply to
Mark W