anyone got any xmas cash left?

i'd give them a tenner for it maybe...

Reply to
Vamp

-1 rated seller. I'd punt a fiver, tops.

Reply to
SteveH

HFM? You could get the quick one for less than that new. Also a -1 feedback who would buy a car from someone with negative feedback.

Reply to
Depresion

"Vamp" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net:

anyone got any xmas cash left?

No, f*ck off.

Reply to
Tunku

No pictures, so probably a shed. Will be full of rust. Won't have a soft touch dash, or run on Diesel for 3 light years to the egg cup, so it is shit.

Reply to
Elder

It's way over the book price but I'd give him a Nissan Micra 1.0e + £500 cash if he was interested - although looking at his feedback the cars probably a Cat D or some s**te like that...

Reply to
Me

You are SteveH and icmfp :)

Reply to