Astra

this gut over the road thinks hes vectra 2.5 v6 will beat my astra 1.8 16v 1.

5 bar pressure do u think its true anyone??
Reply to
Eddie_45

In news:684f7f4d4c128@uwe, Eddie_45 wittered on forthwith;

What the f*ck are you on about with 1.5 bar pressure? Is one turbo?

If not, the Vectra will win.

Reply to
Pete M

It's half term.

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH

Oi, us fat bastards have feelings too, tosspot.

Reply to
Elder

Most likely. You f*ck ends don't know what a redline is and change gear=20 too early so the turbo has hardly spun up.

--=20 Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Earn commission on online purchases, =A32.50 just for signing up:

Conor

Tyres should not be inflated to more than 2.7 bar.

Reply to
Mark W