Automoto Italia

The replicas supposedly have better panel gaps than the originals. Mainly because the originals were lashed together...

Reply to
Doki

Yea I've noticed this as a problem too heh. If we want to upgrade laptops, we have to wait for T-Mobile to get round to releasing a UMTS card that is the new 'non-pcmcia' thing. Still, my laptop isn't very pikey yet so this doesn't cut me up too much, and like you, I hope not to need it for too much longer :-)

Reply to
Iridium