Car Storage

Green as f*ck ;(

Reply to
Tony Bond

If can afford those cars and that lift, then he afford to live somewhere less pikey.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Hmm, hide the Ferrari underground. Good idea. Until people recognise the house from the video and knows he has a Ferrari stuffed under there. ;)

David Hearn

I can't see a Ferrari, it's a Lamborghini Diablo and a Delorean.

Reply to
Homer

Abo ( snipped-for-privacy@spam.thanks) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Odd, I'd have thought it was the Rangie "Sport" and FreeLunch he'd be more embarrassed about people seeing.

Reply to
Adrian

I did wonder when I typed Ferrari - wasn't certain. Thanks for the clarification.

David Hearn