Chips with everything...

Played in a non-existent city!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'm pretty sure that any Nirvana fans would be quite offended right now...

Reply to
DanTXD

When they first started playing live, the bass player didn't actually play, he just stood there and faked it :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

I found my bass the other day. Well, I never lost it, but it was ungettable-to at the back of my wardrobe. I can play loads of simple s**te. Could probably easily blag it in a band like Oasis :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I think you misspelt "Bach" there.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Sorted for E's and Whizz, isn't it? I didn't check, but I know the lyric

- can't remember which song for sure.

Intro is one of the few tapes I have; I'm not sure if I bothered to get it on CD, since I had all the early stuff anyway. Pulp kick arse, frankly :)

Though I partly bought Intro because it had an Apple II on it.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Did you ever find a home for that Hammond?

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Pah. Wire. Everything since has been formulaic.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

He's trying to find homes for Top Gear presenters?

Reply to
SteveH

LOL!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Funnily enough, PeteM called me up about that t'other day. It's still sitting here though, as it stands!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

You mean it wasn't homed? Bugger! Are you anywhere near Shropshire? We've got to go there to collect a couple of hens in the very near future; I can probably borrow the A-class.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Well, "near" on a global scale I suppose!

I'm in Bracknell in Berkshire, near Reading (J10 M4), so a good couple of hours from Shropshire. Dunno if it'll fit in an A-Class. It may well be taken anyway, but if you do end up coming down to get it I'll make sure I give you measurements of it first, so you're sure it's going to fit! It went in the back of a Mk2 Astra van without loads of room to spare, but might have had a bit of length left.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Almost anything fits in an A class - the seats come out...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

The field in question is not far off the end of my garden. Fecking noisy bastards, still all over with for another year.

Reply to
Steve Firth

C6, if only because you would by insane the throw away so much money so quickly.

Reply to
Depresion

Octie VRs. every time.

Reply to
Elder

Hehehe yea... :-D

Reply to
DanTXD

And the S3 is Phil Collins. Technically very good. Acceptable performance but a bit flabby and long in the tooth now. But still worth playing when the mood takes you.

Reply to
Elder

I thought the VelSatis was obscurity?

Reply to