Demonstration of *Working* Links for Steve"Pob"H

I do apologise

Lordy. UK

Jesus they used to be the "real bike" (apart from the CG and CB125) to learn on if you were on a budget of nothing. You could legally repair them with bailing twine and gaffer tape, as long as you notified your insurance company of the upgrade.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

I have my full licence, if I live the dream and get a RSV Mille-R how long will it take me to die? Will I make it out of my road?

Reply to
DanTXD

I don't think you will make it out of the shop. Whe was the last time you rode?

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

6 months?
Reply to