Paging Steve H.

I saw this and thought of you.

Probably a bit low on cupholders, but g'waaaaan...

Ebay - 290257193996

Reply to
Pete M

Pete M gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

"One of 12 RHD left"

Blimey - didn't realise they'd sold that many here new...

"Reason for sale - I have another 90, and have bought a Six for restoration"

He's certifiable...

Reply to
Adrian

HFM!?

I nearly bought one for £250 a few years back....

Just for the pull-out briefcase fitted in place of the glove box.

Reply to
SteveH

I could almost be tempted...

Reply to
Timo Geusch

So he is certifiable then.

--=20 Conor

I only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't=20 looking good either. - Scott Adams

Reply to
Conor

Is this the alfa that doesn't handle at all? Or "they are all like that sir" ;)

--=20 Carl Robson Get cashback on your purchases Topcashback

Elder