Diesels running on Veggie Oil?

They are delivery drivers, that's what they do...

Tracking goes out so often from kerb hopping and speed bumps, that he has bought his own gauges. Don't suggest new drivers, it's a rare breed that wants to spend their evenings delivering other peoples dinners.

-- R

Well you'd have to produce receipts, surely ?

Reply to
Nom

The message from "R" contains these words:

That's why BAA run automatic Transits at Heathrow. Although you can still thrash them the repair bills from doing so are considerably less 'cos you're not replacing clutches all the time. They also reckon that they get better fuel economy because the drivers calm down. Dagenham Motors at Hayes were most miffed when the new Transit came out with no automatic option for a year or more. BAA switched to Mercs.

Reply to
Guy King

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "jOn" saying something like:

True; it's not something you want to do with an engine you value highly without taking precautions. My 01 Tranny has been running on BD70 for the past couple of years without problems, but I've been careful about what goes in the tank. My SOJC has covered the past 5000 miles on SVO70 without mods, but if it breaks I don't really give a shit - it's cheap to replace.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon