XR4x4

Look how pretty it looks, someone must want it for the cheap price of £220

Carl Gibbs

Might be a good idea to state where you are located as well carl

Reply to
REMUS

Well you should all know by now, but I'm in Southampton

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Rear bumer?

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Ooooops. Try again :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

you can't just disconnect the abs if it's losing pressure then changing the pressure regulator in the pump assembly is the only way but other than that, I'll put it up somewhere with a bit more exposure :)

although you really need to have some contact details added ;)

Reply to
dojj

you bugger!!!!!! you've already posted it on one!!!!! :)

Reply to
dojj

muwhahaha

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I'm sure you can, been talking to someone about it today who's done it.

I dont know for sure it is losing pressure. Could be anything, in the ABS system. But I've got a spare pump anyway, which I should have done today but couldnt be bothered :)

I've only been showing the web page to people that already know my details.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

:)

Reply to
dojj

Damn you being a 20+ hour round trip away :(

Reply to
Rob

That's no excuse. There are cheap planes, and probably plenty of willing folks on here that might be heading a bit north from the South that might be able to get it at least a bit of the way. Use your initiative boy!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I can deliver to a London airport for a small fee. Or I can get it a couple of hours north for you, to say Oxford :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Here's a mad idea - you could deliver it a bit further up the M40 to Gaydon, and we could have a UKRCM summer meet at that car Museum place up there! :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

If someone wants to buy the Sierra then I'll bring it :) Or the MX5. Or the ZX :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Why would you bring the ZX if someone wanted to buy the Sierra? They'd get the wrong car. :-/

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Well, i obviously meant that if someone wanted to buy that, it could be up for sale too if the right price is offered :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

you are looking at this all wrong how would he get back from gaydon if he didn't bring the zx :)

Reply to
dojj

Well with me and Nat thats two cars we could bring up for people to buy. If you buy the MX5 we'll give you 10% off the other one. Special offer for one week only. First come first served. No canvassers.

I'm sure we'll find a way to get home. I think Pete lives in Reading, thats almost there :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Heh - Bracknell actually, but I'm sure something could be arranged!

Gives me a mad idea though - we could all meet up somewhere relatively central [1] like Gaydon, and those like yourself, RichardK, maybe PeteM (and anyone else) with a selection of cars to sell (but not all that fussy which one goes) could bring along enough mates to drive all the cars down, and we could form our own little mini car supermarket/swap shop.

A good way to while away a summer afternoon, methinks :-)

Seriously, anyone up for it?

Reply to
AstraVanMan